Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day Monday 3/2.
If you read the blog, please check & respond to the CAST EMAIL. Mrs. N

Greetings!
I writing to see IF we can get enough people together tonight to run today's rehearsal (Act Two: scenes 9 & 10). I have to make sure the parking lot is plowed etc, but I think a rehearsal from 6:30-8:30 should be good since the snow will stop this afternoon.

Two steps: 1. IF YOU ARE IN EITHER OF THOSE SCENES...CAN YOU MAKE IT? Let me know by email
2. READ THIS EMAIL AGAIN AT 4:00 to know whether or not the rehearsal is on. Don't just show up at 6:30. I want to make sure we have enough people to make the time worthwhile.

If you don't have lines, you do not need to come. We will be blocking, but can fill you in later. This applies to the Duke's attendants and some fairies. Mrs. N

Sorry I didn't get this out sooner, but the school server was down.

No comments: